1. OBJECT OF THE COMPANY
(1) Object of the company is the production and sale of CNC-milled model kits, prefabricated models and wooden toys.
(2) Order fulfillment of given and accepted assignments is performed by the company in its own name and for its own account.
(1) The customer is obliged to inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and to complain in writing form about any errors or defects within one week after receiving of the goods at the latest. If the complaint is not made on time, the customer's warranty claims will no longer apply.
(2) In the case of faulty goods, the company, CNC components – hereinafter referred to as the seller, is entitled to provide a replacement for the faulty part. There is no fault or defect if the goods are damaged by incorrect or negligent handling. The client must provide proof of this.
(1) The cancellation of orders by the customer is basically possible and requires written form.
(2) Cancellations made up to one week after conclusion of the contract are not subject to cancellation fees.
(1) Unless otherwise agreed in the individual contract, the prices valid at the time of conclusion of the contract shall apply to the contracts.
(2) All prices include VAT and are final prices.
5. DELIVERY AND SHIPPING COSTS
(1) The dispatch takes place either with DHL, Hermes or another parcel service.
(2) The shipping costs depend on the weight and size of the shipping package and may not exceed a maximum belt dimension of 300 cm, as otherwise additional bulky goods costs will be incurred (belt dimension = 1x length + 2x width + 2x height). The package costs within Germany are currently between 9.00 and 12 euros up to 10 kg. For shipments to other European countries, shipping costs start at 21 Euro.
(3) When an offer is prepared, the actual shipping costs incurred are stated.
6. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
(1) All transactions concluded with the seller are subject to the following conditions.
(2) By placing an order, the exclusive validity of these terms and conditions is recognized by the customer.
5. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) A contract between the seller and the customer is only concluded by written order confirmation by letter, fax or e-mail from the seller.
(2) Orders placed orally by the customer or changes to orders already confirmed shall only become effective if confirmed in writing by the seller.
(3) The seller's prices valid at the time of conclusion of the contract shall apply to the contracts.
(1) The seller is only liable for damages, on whatever legal grounds, in cases of intent or gross negligence on his part.
(2) There will be no compensation for other, unforeseeable damages.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
(1) The seller is not liable for goods that have been damaged in transit. The goods will only be shipped insured.
8. PLACE OF JURISDICTION AND FULFILLMENT
(1) The place of jurisdiction and fulfillment of all services is Neumarkt i. d. Oberpfalz.
(2) German law applies to the conclusion of contracts.
9. OTHER BUSINESS
(1) Should individual parts of the above General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, the remaining provisions of these General Terms and Conditions remain fully effective.
91187 Röttenbach, den 01.07.2017